Name : Mohammed Bin Abdul Aziz bin A. Al dgaishim
Position : Dean, Institute for Development and Consultation Services – Princess Noura Bin Abdul Rahman University
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management , King Saud University in – Riyadh
- Master’s degree in marketing – University of Alabama – USA
- PhD in Philosophy – in Business management and marketing education – Minnesota University – USA
- Dean, Institute for Development and Consultation Services – Princess Noura Bin Abdul Rahman Universitysince 01/01/1435 H.
- Dean of King Abdullah Institute for Researches & Advisory Studies since 5/7/1434 H.
- under secretary of King Abdulla Institute for Research & Advisory Studies (Business Development ).
- Director expertise offices – King Abdulla King Saud University Institute.
- Marketing Assistant Professor
- Marketing Assistant Professor – Department of Tourism and Hotel Management, College of Tourism and Antiquities – King Saud University
- Executive Director – National Center for family Institutions) Technical and Vocational
- Training Corporation – for the Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce as a full-time Consultant.
- Director General of Development and Training Center – Technical Education and Vocational Training Corporation.
- Assistant Director General of the General Directorate of training – Technical Education and Vocational Training Corporation.
- A faculty member in the Division of Marketing-technical Management department- Riyadh College of Technology.
- Faculty member in the department of technical management in Riyadh College of Technology.